Home / Hygiene measures
You can be sure that we will do everything possible on our part so that you can enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable holiday full of happy moments!
By participating in the “Safe Hospitality” initiative, we are committed to complying with safety and hygiene measures. Furthermore we enable our employees a regular tests for the Covid 19 virus.
At the same time, we also call upon the individual responsibility of each individual guest.
The measures apply as long as they are recommended / prescribed by official bodies.
We ask you to comply with the restrictions in our house for your own interest. Let us take care of our society together!
In addition to the legal requirements currently in force, the mountain railway companies in Paznaun and Samnaun offer a comprehensive package of measures in the ski areas that enable relaxing and beautiful days of skiing. You can find the details of the Silvretta Arena Ischgl / Samnaun under the following LINK.
You can get your skipass easily at the hotel reception.
So that your vacation is as stress-free as possible …
- Direct bookings in winter can be canceled free of charge up to 30 days before your arrival
- For all bookings util the 20.12.2020 we offer free cancellation up to 5 days before your arrival
- Should there be another shutdown due to Corona (arrival due to closed borders, closed hotels, valley quarantine, … not possible), you will of course not incur any costs
- We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance!
IS COVID-19 AN INSURED REASON FOR CANCELLATION?
Yes! In order to support tourism, the European Travel Cancellation Insurance has decided, despite the pandemic status according to the WHO and although pandemics are not insured anywhere, from now on to insure Covid-19 diseases like any other unexpected serious illness.
In concrete terms this means:
The Hotel Cancellation Plus and Premium cover the following reasons in the event of a cancellation or travel interruption by the guest:
- Illness of the guest from COVID-19
- A close relative or a person living in the same household falls ill with COVID-19 and the presence of the guest is urgently required at home
- Fever and suspected corona, even if the test result is negative later
- A positive test result with no symptoms
- A close relative in the common household is ill and the guest has to be quarantinedMore information can be found HERE
If you need a negative Covid-19 test for your trip home, you can get tested in Ischgl. You will receive a notification within 24 hours.
- 6 days a week
- Without notice
- Photo ID (ID card, driver’s license …)
- Mouth and nose protective mask
- Costs: EUR 65,00-85,00
- 6 days a week
- Surfaces, doorknobs and lifts are disinfected several times a day
- All of our employees have been trained on the COVID19 requirements by Hollu | Regular hand washing, disinfection and fever monitoring are self-evident
- All of our employees are weekly testet for COVID19
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other people outside your own group of visitors
- Personnel restrictions in the elevators must be observed
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds | several disinfectant dispensers can be found in the hotel
- Disinfectant is also available in the room for the use during the stay | Keep the product out of the reach of children (parents are responsible for their children)
- Only practice mountain sports in small groups | no more than 10 people
- Lower the risk | stay well below the personal performance limit to avoid injuries
- We welcome you warmly, but not with a handshake and / or hug as usual, but with a friendly smile
- Plexiglas panels are installed at the reception
- Before the arrival you will receive a pre-check-in mail to shorten the check-in time
- Temperature screening is conducted at the arrival
- Disinfected pens are available
- Key cards are disinfected before they are issued
- At check-in you will receive a handout with all the important information
- Pay contactless if possible | Pay the bill preferably by card
- With card terminals, the keyboard is disinfected after each use
- Mouth and nose protection is mandatory for employees with customer contact as well as for guests (not mendatory while sitting at the table)
- Tables are allocated and placed at a sufficient distance
- The daily menu, the wine list and the bar menu are regularly disinfected/ partly digital
- Tablecloths are exchanged after each guest
- Salt, pepper, sugar dispensers are disinfected after each guest
- Mouth and nose protection, disposable gloves and disinfectants are available for free use
- We also ask you to keep the minimum distance at Bar67
- Strict compliance with the bath hygiene regulation
- Personnel restrictions in saunas, swimming pools and relaxation rooms must be observed. The maximum number of people is indicated everywhere
- Based on the recommendation of the ministry, sauna infusions will not take place until further notice
- Our wellness staff wear mouth and nose protection during your treatment
- The Postillion Spa opening times have not changed
- Until futher notice Day-Spa Bookings are not possible
- All rooms are cleaned with the Hollu cleaning concept
- Our staff has been trained in special hygiene measures
- Rooms are regularly disinfected with a Protec Tube device
- We thank you for your understaning that the check-in and check out times must be adhered to guarantee the cleaning & disinfection intervals for you
- Child care in winter 2020/2021 will presumably take place (subject to official requirements)
- Mouth and nose protection is currently mandatory in all closed public areas
- all of our employees with guest contact are wearting mouth and nose protection
You can see the latest restrictions according to “Corona-traffic-light” HERE
The measures taken are continuously adapted to the official requirements. We ask for your understanding that changes may also occur at short notice!
In case you still have some open questions you can get more information on the official Austria travel portal or contact us directly.
We are always available for questions.
Thank you very much!