The following facilities are available in all 4 apartments to ensure a relaxed holiday experience.
Spacious living room, open plan kitchen (with: dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, refrigerator with freezer compartment, microwave, oven, tableware, tea towels), comfortable couch and dining area, 2 bedrooms (with: bed linens provided, twin sinks and WC, bathrobes, hand and bath towels, hairdryer), balcony, Cable TV, phone, radio, Wi-Fi, DVD player, 2 flatscreen TVs in the living room and sleeping area, Safe, Sauna
Extra children’s beds can be provided on request.
Included for you:
- Cleaning several times per week (inc. change of bedding/towels)
- Free parking: 1 underground parking space and 1 outdoor parking space per apartment
- Secure, supervised ski depot
- Use of the 1,500 m² of SPA and Sauna area: indoor leisure pool with wild water channel and waterfall, massage beds, sun lounge, sauna world with Paznaun Stuben sauna, organic sauna, Brennhütte sauna, aromatic steam bath, saltwater bath, infrared cabin saunas and ice grotto
- Free Wi-Fi
- direct connecting corridor to the hotel
On request, charges apply:
- Daily cleaning of the apartments and daily changing of towels: €25,00 per day (if daily cleaning is requested then the €80,00 charge for final cleaning does not apply, available from 4 nights)
- Daily refilling of the fridge with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (charges apply)
- Nespresso capsules and tea (charges apply)
- Daily: fresh bread delivery (charges apply)
- Half-board (breakfast and evening meal) at the hotel can be added to your booking for €59,00 per person or €25,00 per child (up to 14 years) per day (except Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve)
- The breakfast buffet at the hotel can be added to your booking for €18,00 per person or €10,00 per child (up to 14 years) per day
- NO surcharge of 10% for short stays (up to 3 days) on daily prices
- Exclusive local tax of EUR 2.50 per person / day (from 16 years)
- Exclusive final cleaning of EUR 80,-
- Deviations from sketches and photos are possible
Book the Indulgence Half-Board package at the Hotel Post Ischgl and enjoy all of the “Post Inclusive Services”
Price for 4 persons per day
|Season||Time period||Price per day|
|Opening | Closing||
23.11.2022 - 27.11.2022
27.04.2023 - 01.05.2023
|Ski Start | Ski Firn||
|Weihnachten | Fasching||
|Ski Classic | Ostern||
- Daily rates: NO 10 % short-stay surcharge up to three nights.
- Excluding local tax of € 2,50 per person and day (from 16 years) is not included in the rates.
- Final cleaning per apartment: EUR 80,00
- Errors and omissions excepted! Subject to change without notice.
- Plans may vary slightly actual rooms
Fine dining. Excellent drinks.
The Hotel Post Ischgl is a fantastic stage for head chef Felix Brendelberger. This is where he truly makes the most of the season's culinary highlights. He adds international sophistication to hearty Alpine dishes.Learn more